The Odyssey Alumni program is where we come together to create a better world!
In this practical session, attendees work together to come up with a solution for a real life, global issue. This problem affect many and disturbs many. Together we will put our toolset to use in order to come up with
breakthrough solution for EVERYONE!
Building on the skills and process learned in the Odyssey Freshman Program the Alumni Program serves as a “laboratory” for participants to examine important questions and create breakthroughs in fields that can improve the personal and professional lives of many.
Participants work collaboratively in small groups and in full group sessions to examine the selected topic.
Each year, a new topic is selected based on the following criteria:
- There is a significant gap or undesirable effect that is impacting the lives of many people.
- No major progress has been made in this area in recent history
- A breakthrough solution would positively impact the lives of many
Some interesting topics from recent programs include:
How to create a practical roadmap to implement the latest research from the field of Positive Psychology for a happier and more fulfilling life.
- How to prepare properly when we want to sell a new idea/change
- How can we learn the right lessons faster from our experiences…and not the wrong lessons…
- How to find the essence of something we study/read or how to differentiate between the important and unimportant
- Exploring the consequences and all the causes of Multi-tasking at the individual level, including its impact on personal happiness and FLOW state of min
The Alumni program is open to anyone who has completed the current year or past years’ Odyssey Freshman Program.